We are looking for an experienced merchandiser to produce sales by providing point-of-purchase and shelf management service. You will get the right product, in the right place, time, quantity, and price. Qualified candidate shall be travelling locally, abroad, both on transfer or business purposes when required by employer at any given time. Anyone experienced in Microsoft access as well as Microsoft excel.
Mandatory: Qualified candidate will have a REPUTABLE GUARANTOR.
Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives.
- Analyse sales figures, customers reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan product ranges/stock.
- Collaborating with Buyers in all ramification to making sure that needs are met with buyers, suppliers, distributors, and analysts to negotiate prices, quantities, and time-scales.
- Maximise customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately.
- Produce layout plans for stores and maintain store shelves and inventory.
- Forecast profits/sales and plan budgets.
- Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes, clear outs etc.
- Build constructive customer relationships and team, up to date with industry’s best practices by being professional at all time.
- Online quest of trending merchandise, approaching companies and individuals for goods that could meet their needs.
- Contracting and outsourcing all IT task such as: web developing / design, graphic design work, digital promotion of all merchandise, Branding on local and international Television stations.
- Proven work experience in merchandising.
- High creativity with experience in identifying target audiences and the ability towards devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Up-to-date with the latest merchandising trends and best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening, presentation and decision making skills.
- Commercial insight and the ability to “decode” customers.
- BS degree in Marketing or experienced related field.